A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Elmquist is Excellent. Dr. Elmquist has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Elmquist, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Elmquist graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Elmquist has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Park Central Surgical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elmquist accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alison Elmquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alison M. Elmquist practice?
Dr. Alison Elmquist practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alice Elmquist, Dr. Alesha Elmquist, Dr. Alisa Elmquist, Dr. Allyson Elmquist, Dr. Alecia Elmquist, Dr. Alyce Elmquist, Dr. Alicia Elmquist, Dr. Ada Elmquist