A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Erde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Erde is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Erde, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Erde graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Erde has 1 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Joan Erde MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alison J. Erde practice?
- Dr. Alison Erde has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alison Erde practices Family Medicine near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Family Physicians.