Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Why Does a Doctor Disappear from her Practice for Six Weeks show details Why Does a Doctor Disappear from her Practice for Six Weeks
Jan 30th, 2014

As my primary care doctor, I would expect this office to have a back up doctor or take phone calls. This doctor has been unavailable for approximately two of the last three months. It also troubles me that no explanation has been offered for this disappearances.

You have to be joking. show details You have to be joking.
Dec 5th, 2013

I agree with the two other reviewers. I was hesitant to write a review as I thought my experience alone was horrific, but now I'm getting the impression that these reviews are "fluffed" as we say on Yelp. Comparing her to a veterinarian is generous with the experience I had. She performs unnecessary tests and requires they be done in her office. When you question her motives, she has no reasoning but refused to refill my unrelated (and vital) medication without them. Apparently I look like I have deep pockets to her. I waited over an hour in the exam room, although I could hear her at her desk chit chatting with her office staff about gossip. They're closed practically every afternoon. She's curt. She isn't friendly. She is argumentative. My other doctors come away displeased when they have to interact with her. Maybe she's going through menopause and she feels like the only control she has left in her life is this practice and what control she has over her patients. But even those seem to be dwindling. Every time I'm in there, I seem to be the only one. Her office staff is low class and rude. I'm relieved to be finding new doctor.

Could we possibly be talking about the same doctor?? show details Could we possibly be talking about the same doctor??
Dec 5th, 2013

As I read these other reviews, I was shocked. I thought could these people possibly be talking about the same doctor - and I use that term loosely- that I just dealt with. Rude, abrupt, made me wait for over an hour undressed while she attended to another patient. She is one of my worse GP experience in the Eugene/ Springfield area. OMG has better doctors and I think they are one step above vets. So, unless there are circumstances existing that I do not know about, like she loss a close family member this morning, all of the previous reviews were fake.

Wonderful Doctor & staff - 5 stars show details Wonderful Doctor & staff - 5 stars
Nov 11th, 2013

I can't believe Dr. Erde would order any test she did not feel was necessary (or required by insurance for coverage). She embodies the Hippocratic oath and really listens and cares. I'm a middle aged male with multiple health issues and I have complete confidence in her. I feel very to have her as my primary care physician. Office/nursing staff is awesome too!

POOR CARE show details POOR CARE
Nov 9th, 2012

Lack of knowledge of the patient condition, referal to specialists, performs tests that are not related to medical condition. Office hours are bad, when you call they are closed on weekdays, especially in the afternoons. Most likely due to lack of patients that trust the medical care.

May 24th, 2012

If you are a woman, you won't find a better doctor or caring person. She won't always tell you what you want to hear, but has your best interest in heart. She has helped me medically and personally.

Best dr anywhere show details Best dr anywhere
Apr 21st, 2012

Dr. Erde is fantastic. She addresses your concerns and is thorough and caring. So glad I found her!!

Dec 14th, 2010

An excellent doctor and a genuine person.