A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Estabrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Estabrook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Estabrook, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Clinical Research
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Estabrook graduated from New York University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Estabrook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alison Estabrook practice?
Dr. Alison Estabrook practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.