A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Estabrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Estabrook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estabrook
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Estabrook Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Estabrook, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Clinical Research
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Estabrook graduated from New York University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Estabrook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Estabrook MD is a female Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alison Estabrook practice?
- Dr. Alison Estabrook has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alison Estabrook practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.