A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Fong, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Fong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Downey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Ann Fong MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alison A. Fong practice?
- Dr. Alison Fong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alison Fong practices Emergency Medicine near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA.
See Downey Emergency Physicians.