A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Fulmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Fulmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fulmer
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fulmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Fulmer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulmer graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Fulmer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Fulmer MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alison Fulmer practice?
- Dr. Alison Fulmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Alison Fulmer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Internists and Hillsboro Cardiologists.