Dr. Alison Garza MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

September 16th, 2016
Never again will I return; horrible. tries pushing her other services like weight loss, botox. I did not go in for that!

April 8th, 2016
My whole family sees Dr. Alison Garza. She is thorough and spends time with each of her patients addressing all of their concerns. I know my children and I are in the best hands in Dr. Garza's care.

April 8th, 2016
Review on Dr G and her clinic
I love everything about Dr Garza and her staff. The clinic is beautiful and really clean, not like other offices in town. It has a very comfortable home like feeling. Dr Garza takes a lot of time with her patients. She is hard to get a quick appt bcuz of this, but if I need something fast, I see one of the PAs and I get in the same day. Then I schedule an appt with Dr G for the more complicated things. She is lovely and really goes to the ends of the earth to track things down and put together a comprehensive health plan for me!

March 10th, 2016
She is a good doctor but her staff does not seem to be worried about her patients. Had some issues with front staff, I sent email in hopes to resolve issue and have not received a response. it has been over a month since email was sent.Very disappointed

November 2nd, 2015
She's the Best!
This doctor is seriously the best in the Rio Grande Valley! There is a reason why she has won The Monitor's "Favorite Physician" Award for three (or more) straight years! Sure, the wait time may be a bit strenuous sometime, but remember, you are in the finest care. Dr. Garza and her staff wont't send you away with a quick five-minute conversation. Do yourself a favor and see her.

March 31st, 2015
Beware!!! This office will scam you and your insurance company! They bill the insurance for an office visit when you don't even see the doctor or physician assistant!! Do not go there mad waste your time!!

January 18th, 2013
she spent a great deal of time with me going over prior bloodwork taken for the follow-up consultation. She went over prior history being this was my first visit with her. I was impressed with her knowledge and I plan to use her as my primary physician.

October 25th, 2012
Holds refills hostage without knowing who you are!
This doctor is more interested in pushing her HCG diet than taking care of her practice. Her PA, Leroy Moreno, should open his own practice since he's the only person worthwhile at this office. Her staff is forever changing and her lackey, Jacob, is a rude and disrespectful individual. NOT worth going there anymore even after 5 years of dedication to Mr. Moreno. Sorry, I just can't take anymore abuse from this staff and a doctor I DO NOT know but controls all prescriptions even when she doesn't treat you.

July 18th, 2012
THE STAFF IS HORRIBLE!!
It is NOT WORTH going to Dr. Garza due to her office manager named Laura. Laura is unprofessional, power hungry, and a TERRIBLE face for Dr. Garza's office. Until this Laura person is gone, no one in my family will return to this office. This is not the first incident I've had with her-- it's the 3rd personally, and my aunt has had REPEATED issues.

March 4th, 2011
Very Friendly
She is extremely knowledgeable, and takes the time to talk with patients about whats happening. I would defiantly recommend her.