A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Gattuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Gattuso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gattuso graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gattuso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Leigh Gattuso DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alison L. Gattuso practice?
- Dr. Alison Gattuso has 8 office locations.
Dr. Alison Gattuso practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Reading, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.