A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Gattuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Gattuso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gattuso
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gattuso Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gattuso graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gattuso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Leigh Gattuso DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alison L. Gattuso practice?
- Dr. Alison Gattuso has 1 office location.
Dr. Alison Gattuso practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.