A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Gaudet, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaudet graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Gaudet has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaudet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alison Gaudet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alison D. Gaudet practice?
Dr. Alison Gaudet practices Pediatrics near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Canonsburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alice Gaudet, Dr. Alesha Gaudet, Dr. Alisa Gaudet, Dr. Allyson Gaudet, Dr. Alecia Gaudet, Dr. Alyce Gaudet, Dr. Alicia Gaudet, Dr. Ada Gaudet