A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Gorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Gorman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Gorman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorman graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gorman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Ctr Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Carrie Gorman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alison C. Gorman practice?
- Dr. Alison Gorman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alison Gorman practices Family Medicine near Falmouth, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Falmouth Primary Care Doctors.