A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Gorman is Satisfactory. Dr. Gorman has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Gorman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorman graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gorman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Mt Washington Pediatric Hosp Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gorman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alison Gorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alison C. Gorman practice?
Dr. Alison Gorman practices Family Medicine near Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, CA and Baltimore, MD.
See Portland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alice Gorman, Dr. Alesha Gorman, Dr. Alisa Gorman, Dr. Allyson Gorman, Dr. Alecia Gorman, Dr. Alyce Gorman, Dr. Alicia Gorman, Dr. Ada Gorman