A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Hastings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Hastings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hastings graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hastings has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Adams Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison J Hastings DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Alison J. Hastings practice?
- Dr. Alison Hastings has 1 office location.
Dr. Alison Hastings practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near North Adams, MA.
See North Adams Obstetricians & Gynecologists.