A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Hastings is Satisfactory. Dr. Hastings has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hastings graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hastings has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Adams Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hastings accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alison Hastings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alison J. Hastings practice?
Dr. Alison Hastings practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near North Adams, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See North Adams Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Hastings, Dr. Addie Hastings, Dr. Adelaida Hastings, Dr. Adelaide Hastings, Dr. Alecia Hastings, Dr. Alesha Hastings, Dr. Alica Hastings, Dr. Alice Hastings