A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Heffernan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Heffernan graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Heffernan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heffernan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alison Heffernan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alison R. Heffernan practice?
Dr. Alison Heffernan practices Pediatrics near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cartersville, GA and Mount Juliet, TN.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Heffernan, Dr. Addie Heffernan, Dr. Adelaida Heffernan, Dr. Adelaide Heffernan, Dr. Alecia Heffernan, Dr. Alesha Heffernan, Dr. Alica Heffernan, Dr. Alice Heffernan