Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alison Herndon
Dr. Alison Herndon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with other offices in Chapel Hill, NC and Chapel Hill, NC. She has 6 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Residency. Dr. Herndon is affiliated with Monroe Carell Jr Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt. Dr. Herndon has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Alison Herndon has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Alison Herndon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Andrew Radbill
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Nashville, TN 0 mi14
Dr. Debra Friedman
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Nashville, TN 0 mi25
Dr. Kaitlin James
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Nashville, TN 0 mi10