A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Ho, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Gay Ho MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alison G. Ho practice?
- Dr. Alison Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Alison Ho practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.