Dr. Alison Howard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alison Howard?

August 31st, 2017

The Doctor is in the House!

Dr. Howard is the most compassionate, caring & knowledgeable Physician I've ever had. I have multiple diagnosis and have suffered greatly at the hands of less compassionate Doctors. She truly listens to me and gives me the respect and dignity I have never experienced with any other Medical professional. She's the best, I am able to tell her what's "Really" going on without fear of judgement. I'm very grateful to her and would highly recommend her to anyone!

February 19th, 2016

Great, caring doctor

The wait can be a little long but it is because Dr. Howard cares enough to be sure all my needs are met. Therefore it is well worth it. Dr Howard recognized me on my 2nd visit, after spending extra time getting to know about my health on my first visit. I highly recommend!

August 30th, 2015

She is excellent

Dr Howard treats me not only for the current specific problem but also any added effects on other health issues. She is always patient and truly listens to my queries. A wonderful person as well as doctor.

February 5th, 2013

The Art of Compassionate Medicine

The Art of Compassionate Medicine is not only practiced but mastered by Dr. Alison Howard. Open honest and always helpful advice is given here not just meds and treatment. I am a 60 year old male and have more faith in the skills and knowledge Dr. Howard possesses than I ever imagined possible. It appears natural that with age comes new aliments, with Dr. Howard confidence that you are in great hands comes just as naturally.

November 20th, 2012

Perfect

Dr. Howard is absolutely perfect in my opinion. She is very professional and will sit and listen to what your problems are. She isn't the type that will come in shake your hand, look at a chart, and say something like take two aspirin and drink lots of fluids and then rush out the door. She will sit with you and make you feel like you are the only person she has to see that day. She also will call and answer any questions you may have. Her staff is caring, respectful, and professional as well. I don't know if I could ever find another doctor or staff as great as Dr. Howard and her staff.

February 23rd, 2012

100% Happy!

Dr. Howard is amazing in so many ways. Not only is she knowledgeable and can answer all my questions but she has excellent bedside manner. I feel she is truly interested in my concerns. I love how she can deal with just about anything and she doesn't jump so quickly to prescribe medicine but offers other solutions as well. I have never felt like she was in a hurry to get out of the room; she waits patiently until I have covered all of my concerns. In my experience, Dr. Howard has gone above and beyond every time I have seen her and I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone.

May 13th, 2010

Howard

I thought she and her staff were GREAT. I am a nurse. I am sooo picky, a pia. I want a clean place, clean technique, they are immaculate. I want kindness respect and compassion, they all listened, not condescending, not rushed, not stressed, acted as if they cared about me. I want a doctor who believes I know my body, but tactfully imposes her professional opinion. Make me part of the plan and decisions. She is awesome. Willing to do tests and get to the bottom of my problem. She knows all of the latest, and still has old fashion values. Drew blood right there. This is such an asset!! the phlebotomist- superb, staff all treated each other with respect, smiled, acted as if they liked their jobs nd each other. So uncommom these days. I am hesitant to refer here as I don't want them to get too big and change.

March 15th, 2010

great doctor

she is very personable takes the time to listen to you and if she her pda out it makes me feel better that she is checking for drug interaction and side effects with all of the drugs out there no doctor knows everything there is to know and usually write for what the reps bring in.

December 9th, 2009

A blood clot

My Husband was diagnosis with a blood clot. We were referred for test. He was told to go home and wait until the hospital was ready for him. When talking to other Doctors, with my husbands clot(Which ran up his entire leg) he should of been admitted into the hopital immedeatly. Thank God our blood specialist was great. I thought is was interesting that when prescribing drugs she got out her mini PDF to read. I really question her commitment to her patients. She is a young Mom with other priorities

June 13th, 2017