A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Iser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Iser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iser
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Iser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Iser graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Iser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Iser MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alison Iser practice?
- Dr. Alison Iser has 1 office location.
Dr. Alison Iser practices Family Medicine near Lexington , KY.
See Lexington Primary Care Doctors.