A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Kitay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Kitay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kitay
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitay graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Fischer Kitay MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alison F. Kitay practice?
- Dr. Alison Kitay has 1 office location.
Dr. Alison Kitay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Olney, MD.
See Olney Surgeons.