A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Klenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Klenk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Klenk, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Klenk graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Klenk has 1 hospital affiliations:
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison S Klenk MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alison S. Klenk practice?
- Dr. Alison Klenk has 1 office location.
Dr. Alison Klenk practices Dermatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists.