A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Kneisl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Kneisl is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Kneisl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kneisl graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Kneisl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Stacy Kneisl MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alison S. Kneisl practice?
- Dr. Alison Kneisl has 1 office location.
Dr. Alison Kneisl practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.