Alison D Kucich DO Patient Reviews

4.8

no change

November 5th, 2016
New patient
Dr. Kucich was excellent. I was a bit nervous because I had recently relocated to Gallatin after having another primary care physician for 30 years. She made me feel extremely comfortable and relaxed. Her office staff followed up and immediately assisted with scheduling additonal appointments. It was a very positive experience.

October 28th, 2016
New Patient
I called the office to find a doctor, as I recently moved to Tennessee. The lady who took my call was exceptionally pleasant & very willing to help me. I'm on Medicare & have a supplemental insurance and was concerned that I might have a difficult time finding a physician that would accept my insurance. The receptionist readily made me an appointment & assured me that they could help me. "Just bring in your insurance cards" was her reply.. I didn't have to wait very long upon my arrival , and Dr. Kucich was very pleasant, professional and easy to talk to. All in all, a great experience.

October 25th, 2016
Great, caring and professional doctor
She was very concerned with MY time and really listened to me.

August 19th, 2016
Dr. Kucich and staff are fantastic. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone!!!

August 18th, 2016
THE ENTIRE STAFF AT TRISTAR MEDICAL IS VERY EFFICIENT IN PERFORMING THEIR DUTIES. I'M VERY PLEASE TO HAVE DR. ALISON KUCICH AS MY PRIMARY CARE. OF THE TIMES I'VE HAD APPOINTMENTS IN THE OFFICE I'VE ALWAYS BEEN TAKEN CARE WITHIN AN HOUR AND A HALF.

August 8th, 2016
I was amazed that I was in and out of the office within half an hour. Dr. Kucich was friendly, thorough, and efficient! She was easy to talk to, and I genuinely felt she listened to my questions and concerns. I highly recommend her and this office!

August 6th, 2016
Health Care at its Best
My first visit to Dr Kucich was pleasant. Dr Kucich was thorough and helped me establish a new way of thinking about my health. I am pleased to recommend Dr Kucich to my friends.

July 7th, 2016
I would recommend Dr Kucich. She is professional, courteous, and have a sincere concern about the welfare of her patients. When she moved to her present office location, we followed.

June 18th, 2016
Dr Kucich has been my primary doctor for about 3 years. As a nurse, I asked other patients about this clinic befor I made my choice, and always got positive feedback. She has always been attentive and her advice has always been beneficial. I like the new facility and feel I can have most f my needs met all in one place.

June 12th, 2016
New patient. Came in to establish a family dr. Very pleased.

May 23rd, 2016
Dr. Kusich was amazing. I got very lucky as I am a new patient and I didn't know what to expect. I am looking forward to a long term relationship.

May 3rd, 2016
Patient
I have been a patient of Dr. Kucich for several years. I can honestly say, she is the most caring, understanding and patient Dr. I have ever had. She truly cares about you as a person, and not just her patient. She has seen me through lots of problems over the years, and I consider her not only an excellent Dr. Of medicine, but a friend. Would recommend her to anyone!