A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Laidley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Laidley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Laidley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
Education & Awards
Dr. Laidley graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Laidley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laidley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alison L. Laidley practice?
Dr. Alison Laidley practices Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Surgeons.