A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Laidley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Laidley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laidley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laidley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Laidley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Laidley graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Laidley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Lisa Laidley MD is a female Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alison L. Laidley practice?
- Dr. Alison Laidley has 1 office location.
Dr. Alison Laidley practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.