A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Lechner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Lechner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lechner
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lechner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lechner graduated from Des Moines University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lechner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison E Lechner DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alison E. Lechner practice?
- Dr. Alison Lechner has 1 office location.
Dr. Alison Lechner practices Family Medicine near Mount Prospect, IL.
See Mount Prospect Family Physicians.