A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Lechner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Lechner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lechner
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Lechner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lechner graduated from Des Moines University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lechner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison E Lechner DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alison E. Lechner practice?
- Dr. Alison Lechner has 1 office location.
Dr. Alison Lechner practices Family Medicine near Mount Prospect, IL.
See Mount Prospect Family Physicians.