A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Lechner is Excellent. Dr. Lechner has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lechner graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lechner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lechner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 14 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alison Lechner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alison E. Lechner practice?
Dr. Alison Lechner practices Family Medicine near Mount Prospect, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL.
See Mount Prospect Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alice Lechner, Dr. Alesha Lechner, Dr. Alisa Lechner, Dr. Allyson Lechner, Dr. Alecia Lechner, Dr. Alyce Lechner, Dr. Alicia Lechner, Dr. Ada Lechner