Dr. Alison Lechner DO Patient Reviews

December 29th, 2016
Best doctor
Dr. Lechner sees both my children since birth and me along with my husband. She is caring and always answers all of my questions. I can go see her for the smallest issue and she explains everything in detail. When it comes to taking care of children she gives them the best care what I like most is she doesn't just give them antibiotics and send them on there way. She lets there bodies do what they are suppose to do and fight it. I will continue to see her and so will everyone in my family.

April 18th, 2016
Dr Lechner on multiple occasions misdiagnosed or failed to diagnose me, then just gave up because she was 'confused'. I understand she is a family physician, but send your patients to a specialist if you don't have an understanding of their issues. This caused me years of issues with my thyroid, and finally another associate of her sent me to an endocrinologist. I had tumors on my thyroid (non cancerous or I'd have sued her) and had to have it removed. I'd NOT recommend her to anyone.

July 27th, 2015
I have been going to Dr. Lechner the last 4+ years. My experience with Dr. Lechner has been excellent -- she is professional, caring, listens to my concerns, answers my questions, never is rushing out of the exam room, and has provided the best medical care. She goes that extra mile for her patients.