inactive

Alison E Lechner DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 18th, 2016
Dr Lechner on multiple occasions misdiagnosed or failed to diagnose me, then just gave up because she was 'confused'. I understand she is a family physician, but send your patients to a specialist if you don't have an understanding of their issues. This caused me years of issues with my thyroid, and finally another associate of her sent me to an endocrinologist. I had tumors on my thyroid (non cancerous or I'd have sued her) and had to have it removed. I'd NOT recommend her to anyone.

July 27th, 2015
I have been going to Dr. Lechner the last 4+ years. My experience with Dr. Lechner has been excellent -- she is professional, caring, listens to my concerns, answers my questions, never is rushing out of the exam room, and has provided the best medical care. She goes that extra mile for her patients.