by Nancy Pilley on Dec 1st, 2015

Dr. Lex is the best...

by theresa Joan Swank on Jul 3rd, 2015

I find DR.Lex to be an excellent physician and have faith in her judgement and diagnosis. I Cannot imagine visiting another physician since utilizing her services and have complete confidence an all she does for me.

by EM on Jan 13th, 2014

The office staff, nurses, and lab tech were very professional and kind. Dr. Lex was a much different experience. I did not perceive her to be really listening to what I had to say. She was very rude and intimidating. She made me very uncomfortable and I felt like my visit was mostly a waste of time.

So Far So good show details So Far So good
Apr 21st, 2012

I have been looking for acompatible MD for 3 years since my favorite MD closed her office and it looks like I have found her. She listens and does not treat me like the village idiot. The office staff is friendly and congenial. Her nurse is extremely helpful. I have only been to see her twice but am so far impressed.

Caring Docter show details Caring Docter
Jan 1st, 2012

One of the best caring Doctors who understands her patients needs. A Dr who understands what real bedside manners are.

One of my favorite doctors show details One of my favorite doctors
Sep 9th, 2011

I just started seeing Dr. Lex this last year and I am very glad that I chose her. I never feel rushed and she seems to really care about her patients. At the same time, she is frank and doesn't coddle, which I can appreciate.

Dr, Lex show details Dr, Lex
Mar 25th, 2011

Dr. Lex is an excellent doctor. She listens and offers practical advice when appropriate. She is not intimidating but, at the same time, I feel very well cared for. I'm totally satisfied.

Mar 16th, 2011

Dr. Lex found my problem immediately after I had been to a local clinic, the ER and a specialist. treatment was fast and very effective.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Feb 16th, 2011

Dr Lex has always listened to me, cared about what was happening in my life and excited to hear how I was doing.

CARING, DOWN-TO-EARTH show details CARING, DOWN-TO-EARTH
Feb 7th, 2011

She has been my doctor for 2 years and in my opinion she is the best doctor I have ever had. She listens carefully, explains things fully and truly seems to care about her patients.

Migraine sufferer show details Migraine sufferer
Nov 11th, 2010

Dr. Lex has the potential to be a great doctor because she is more thorough in testing than most other doctors. However, when she could not find an underlying cause for my daughter's migraines, she told us to seek psychiatric help, which I felt was extremely harsh. She then accused my daughter of lying about her stomach pain, even though we had explained her long history of acid reflux. Dr. Lex is great as a primary care doctor but I do NOT recommend her for migraine sufferers.

Sep 27th, 2010

LITTLE LEARY AT FIRST ....MAINLY FEMALE THING...BUT SHE WAS EXCELLENT I HIGHLY RECOMEND HER FOR YOUR PRIMARY CARE DOC

by Cindy on Aug 13th, 2010

I started seeing Dr. Lex because of my blood pressure problems. She rolled up her sleeves to get to the bottom of my problem, she ordered blood tests and actually called me at home with the results of another test. It was totally unexpected and a pleasant surprise. I felt like she really cared about me and my problem. When I had this second test done I realized that my not taking a particular medication caused my blood pressure to go down, she was the only one who listened to me. She took the time to explain what my options were and made me feel better about what was going on. The treats you like a person not just a copay. Dr. Lex is easy to talk to and takes time with you, not see you quickly and push you out the door. Thanks Dr. Lex being a caring health care professional.

by Kendall Vaughan on Aug 11th, 2010

I saw Dr. Lex when I had just turned 18 with symptoms of amenorrhea and chronic headaches. Turns out I had a small tumor on my pituitary. I saw many doctors who all gave me the run around accounting my lack of a period to how involved in sports I was, and it was not until I saw Dr. Lex that a doctor finally took the time to read my labs and care about the interpretation. She took the time to research what the endocrinologist I saw should have known, and recommended I get the tumor removed. She was entirely professional, offered a lot of support, and I actually felt like she cared about me, which was a sharp contrast to all the other doctors I saw. Thanks to Dr. Lex I now have normal hormones and I am completely healthy. I recommend her to anyone.

Getting Healthy show details Getting Healthy
Aug 11th, 2010

When I first met Dr. Lex I realized I had some work to do to get healthy. She spent time explaining ways to get better instead of pushing more pills on me. A month later I have lost weight and my blood pressure is better.

by Cathy Talley on Mar 3rd, 2010

Professional, yet friendly. Allows me time to ask questions and then to answer them for me. I am very satisfied with my decision to change Drs. and to have Dr. Lex as my physician.

Great appointment show details Great appointment
Jul 29th, 2009

I felt very comfortable telling her about my concerns and health. She listened, ran appropriate tests and I am feeling much better