A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Beltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Beltzer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Beltzer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Beltzer graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Beltzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison C Beltzer MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alison C. Beltzer practice?
- Dr. Alison Beltzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alison Beltzer practices Dermatology near Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY and New York, NY.
See Harrison Dermatologists.