Dr. Alison Lindsay-Beltzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alison Lindsay-Beltzer?

August 9th, 2016

She is an exceptional woman/doctor. She listens and carefully examines every inch to be sure there are no lesions. She is compassionate and I can't recommend her enough!

March 3rd, 2015

Great !

Dr Beltzer takes the time to explain everything important about your skin and provides excellent care overall. Highly recommended.

March 11th, 2013

Listens and really tries to help

I had a great experience with Dr. Beltzer. I've been to a lot of dermatologists trying to get rid of these small veins on my face. Dr. Beltzer did vbeam on me and I am really happy with the experience. She really zapped them, was a lot more aggressive than most doctors are and paid attention when I pointed out to her exactly which ones I wanted gone. They didn't all go away but personally I think that's because none of the lasers are 100% effective (based on my experience anyway). Dr. Beltzer is a great doc. Very personable, listens and takes the time to talk to you.

August 12th, 2017