Dr. Alison Lux MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

June 29th, 2016
She doesn't miss a beat! That's why team Quad Med are the best!
I have seen been seeing Dr. Lux for over a couple of years now at Quad Med in Sussex. She always takes the time to research my history and explain any concerns. I have had a heart transplant with many complications in the past and feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor. She has been very thorough with my health. First, I walk in to the Sussex clinic and see Monica at reception, who always is as warm and welcoming as someone can be, then Nurse Donna continues making me feel that way. I feel so well taken care of, I am truly blessed to have the Quad Med team on my side!

December 17th, 2011
Dr. Lux has been my physician for several years. She is remembers my medical history (including familial medical history) and talks with me to make medical decisions together.The most difficult part of seeing Dr. Lux is the clinic where she is located. It is always incredibly busy and it can take 4 weeks or longer to get an appointment. Unless your appointment is one of the first of the day, you need to be prepared to wait, sometimes 30 minutes or more. While many staff in the reception area are friendly, I have found a couple to be quite disrespectful.

April 11th, 2010
She just doesn't listen
Dr. Alison Lux has a propensity to decide what the diagnosis is without even properly listening to her patients. Once she forms a conception of the problem in her mind, she's obstinate and unwilling to change her mind. Other doctors I met with were appalled at how badly she handled my case. As a result of her incompetence, I suffered in pain needlessly, thus resulting in a loss of productivity and well-being and work.