A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Mann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Mann, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Metherell Mann MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alison M. Mann practice?
- Dr. Alison Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Alison Mann practices Pediatrics near Encino, CA.
See Encino Pediatricians.