A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Miller, MD, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- Lowell General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Unity Health Plans - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alison Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alison R. Miller practice?
Dr. Alison Miller practices Family Medicine near Lowell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and Monona, WI.
See Lowell Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Miller, Dr. Addie Miller, Dr. Adelaida Miller, Dr. Adelaide Miller, Dr. Alecia Miller, Dr. Alesha Miller, Dr. Alica Miller, Dr. Alice Miller