A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Peck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Peck, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Peck, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Male Infertility
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peck graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Peck has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Carol Peck MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Alison C. Peck practice?
- Dr. Alison Peck has 1 office location.
Dr. Alison Peck practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Encino Endocrinologists.