Dr. Alison Reiner Petraske MD and FACOG is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Petraske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Petraske is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Petraske, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Petraske graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Petraske has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
- Princeton Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Petraske accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alison R. Petraske practice?
Dr. Alison Petraske practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ.
See Princeton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.