A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Petraske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Petraske is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Petraske, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Mood Disorders
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Petraske graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Petraske has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
- Princeton Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Reiner Petraske FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alison R. Petraske practice?
- Dr. Alison Petraske has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alison Petraske practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Plainsboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.