Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Radiologist

511 Oakwood Blvd
Ste 301
Round Rock, TX 78681
512-244-3698
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Sep 3rd, 2012

excellent..

Mar 24th, 2012

The building is a little hard to get to if you don't know the area.The visit itself was fine, I was in and out. The only problem I had was after. After telling them twice that my phone number had changed to another one they apparently kept calling my old number. Obviously I never answered and they never bothered to look up what I had changed, so they then sent an letter that was on their address for me (which was also now just my parents house), which they had to pay for to let me know I hadn't answered, which caused them to panic about why they would send a letter like that which had to be signed. I couldn't go back to this place.

|  Great Dr!  |  show details
May 26th, 2011

She is very good with patients and her staff is very good.

May 12th, 2011

Simply doesnt care about the patient. Regretted ever going to this doctor!! Could have avoided my preterm labor if this doctor cared to listen to me!! Do not gamble on your child, find another doctor!

|  Top Notch!  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

Dr. Rodriguez and her staff provide exceptional care. I don't mind the delay with my appointments because the time she and her staff spends with me is quality. To do that, delays are understandable. She explains medical options and discusses my concerns as priority and discretion.