Dr. Alison Rozansky MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Surgery Encino, CA

• Good
  • Bad

October 15th, 2015
she is a great Dr. she first saw my older sister and not to long after she was seeing my sister i became her patient too.

July 20th, 2015
Dr Rozansky has been amazing. 3 boys and one girl keeps us in her office more often than I care to admit but Dr Rozansky always takes the time to explain what's going on and never makes the kids feel uncomfortable or nervous. In addition, her front office staff is buttoned up and always ready help.

July 7th, 2015
My 14 year old son has seen Dr. Rozansky many times, and were it not for our last experience, I would be writing a positive review, even agreeing that she was worth the long wait that others have mentioned. But on our last visit, she saw something unusual on his X-ray (not related to why he was there), and sent him for an MRI. The radiologist was unclear with just the MRI and had him do a CTscan as well. They did not have a definitive diagnosis, but per the radiologist it was between two things, one of which was cancer. Dr. Rozansky was wonderful on the phone, but explicitly stated, "either way it has to come out," "it's too small to biopsy, they will just remove it surgically," "while there's still a possibility it's nothing, it's not likely." She even scheduled the appointment with the oncologist herself. We were grateful for her thoughtful and thorough response to the situation, and we trusted her belief in her radiologist. Needless to say, we were all very scared...And then we got to the oncologist and learned that the radiologist was wrong about everything, and that what Dr. Rozansky had told me to expect was entirely wrong. Per the oncologist, there was nothing of any significance wrong with him, there would not have been surgery without a biopsy, and the misread of the images was a huge error. While I'm grateful that Dr. Rozansky made the referral, and did what she thought was right with the information she had, ultimately she was wrong...and a simple phone call to us to acknowledge that, to acknowledge the radiologist's mistake, to acknowledge my son's fear, would have been the ethical thing to do. In addition, two days after the visit to the oncologist, I left a voicemail for her assistant Cisco, on which I inquired about the pt referral (for the injury he went in for), and I expressed my frustration with the misdiagnosis and asked that Dr. Rozansky call us back. A week went by and there was still no referral, and no call back. When I called again and did finally speak with Cisco, he denied receiving the voicemail, made excuses for the referral issue and in regards to "the scare" he condescendingly stated, "well, she got you to the right place." The irony is that they were all so wonderful when they believed something was potentially wrong with my son, but in their desire not to admit fault, they made a situation of simple human error --one that we were upset about but accepting of--feel much worse. A defensive and dismissive approach to mistakes, and no empathy for the patient's experience, is bad practice and bad business. It's a shame.

December 17th, 2014
AMAZING PHYSICIAN
Dr. Rozansky is an amazing doctor. She's very caring & passionate about her patients. Rockstar!

March 27th, 2011
Lack of experience led to misdiagnosis of my 5 year old
My son was in excruciating back pain. He couldn't move during her office visit. He was very weak in his lower extremity (orthopedic language that ...

September 9th, 2010
the front desk people are a little salty, but the medical staff AND dr. rozansky are top-notch!!
i could not ask for a better pediatric orthopedist. and the nurses, radiologists, everyone who works there is TERRIFIC. my daughter loved her. SO glad my son broke his arm, so we can go back and see her-kidding. not glad at all he broke his arm. but i am glad dr. rozansky will be the doc to fix him up.

August 21st, 2010
Excellent doctor. Great with kids. Highly recommend her.

March 18th, 2010
Great Doctor
Her bedside manner is great. Her office staff and nurses are great. I wish every dr. was like this.

March 9th, 2017