A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Savitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Savitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Savitz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Savitz graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Savitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Carrie Savitz MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alison C. Savitz practice?
- Dr. Alison Savitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Alison Savitz practices Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.