Overall Review

August 5th, 2016
Awful doc, awful treatment, no appts available
Misdiagnosed me 10 months ago, resulted in unnecessary surgery which didn't correct the condition, so, she wanted to send me back for the same physical therapy which didn't work the first time. Rather than try to figure out the reason for my condition, she told me I have an 'aversion to food'. INSULTING. When I told Cleveland Clinic that I wanted to see a different doctor, no, I HAD to see this doc since I'd already seen her, even though I was not happy with her. But no appts available for 3 MONTHS! Poor treatment, bad diagnosis, no consideration for patient rights.

October 16th, 2015
Dr. Schneider spends time discussing treatment options and I felt included in the treatment plan. I did not feel rushed, she listens and spends more time than most specialists. Very happy I found Dr Schneider.

July 8th, 2014
Wonderful doc and human being
I have been her patient for several years. She is my angel who cares for me and has stuck with me through thick and thin. When you have many diseases like IBD IBS and Gerd she treats them all and includes you in the treatment plan. I had several different GI docs before I found her. The others didn't care she does. I travel a distance to see her and she answers all my emails when I'm in distress.

March 11th, 2013
I felt comfortable with Dr Schneider at first, but in hindsight I should have gone to another GI specialist. She missed something that should have been detected with her physical abdominal exam. Having to spend a week at CC for tests, I was shocked that she never came by my room to follow up with me on my condition. I was met by a variety of other GI Dr's whom I never met before. Once I got into the system - I was a number

June 20th, 2012
Exceptionally caring physician
I can't say enough good things about her. She is so caring, attentive, informative, and open to hearing about things I've learned on my own that aren't taught in medical school. I just adore her and highly recommend her as I've been to many gastroenterologists over the past 25 yrs. and think she's wonderful. Her staff is great as well. I drive 35 minutes to see her though there are several who are good in my immediate area, I find her to be the most concerned with helping me find the right treatment (I have severe IBS-D) and helpful.

February 22nd, 2012
TERRIBLE!!! HORRIBLE!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!
More interested in hearing herself talk than the patient! Made an INCORRECT diagnosis from a five minute visit without one test. I will NEVER go back to see this doctor again. She needs more training and should learn to shut her mouth long enough to hear what her patient is saying. I don't think I've ever been marginalized so much by a doctor!! I've already contacted my insurance company to report her.

July 18th, 2011
I love Dr. Schneider
I have been a patient of Dr. Schneider's for the past 4 years. She has provided me with excellent care and is very thorough in her approach. She has taken a genuine interest in my care and that of my family history of GI cancers to ensure that I am informed for my entire family as well. As the other reviewer stated, she will either call, or send me an email via the Cleveland Clinic My Chart system to let me know that all was ok with any testing performed. I would recommend her to anyone. Cleveland Clinic Florida is also an excellent facility.

May 27th, 2011
I found my visit with Dr. Schneider to be excellent. I have been to a number of gastroenterologist in the local area and appreciated the time she gave me. I have had to call the office a few times since our appointment and she has always personally called me back. Something you do not see much these days from physicians.