A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Smith MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alison Smith practice?
- Dr. Alison Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alison Smith practices Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Greenville Internists, Greenville Ophthalmologists, and Greenville Pediatric Specialists.