Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alison Schutt-Smith
Dr. Alison Schutt-Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC, with other offices in Greenville, SC and Greenville, SC (and 2 other locations). She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine and Pediatric Ophthalmology. Dr. Schutt-Smith is affiliated with Greenville Memorial, Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital and Hillcrest Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Alison Schutt-Smith has the following 3 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Pediatric ophthalmologists provide complete eye and vision care for children and adolescents. They’re trained to work specifically with children and they offer screening and treatment solutions that make kids more relaxed. Similar to optometrists,...