A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Selbst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Selbst is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Selbst, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Selbst graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Selbst has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison C Selbst MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alison C. Selbst practice?
- Dr. Alison Selbst has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alison Selbst practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.