Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alison Semrad
Dr. Alison Semrad, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Semrad is affiliated with UC Davis Medical Center, UC Davis Med Center and U C Davis Med Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Alison Semrad has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. Alison Semrad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Abigail Kopecky
Internal Medicine, Residency
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Matthew Eldridge
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Katherine Therese Cayetano
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi