A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Sibley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Sibley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Sibley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sibley graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sibley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Sibley MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alison Sibley practice?
- Dr. Alison Sibley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alison Sibley practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.