A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Stopeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Stopeck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stopeck
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stopeck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Stopeck, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Gene Therapy
- Immune System Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stopeck graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Stopeck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison T Stopeck MD is a female Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alison T. Stopeck practice?
- Dr. Alison Stopeck has 1 office location.
Dr. Alison Stopeck practices Medical Oncology near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Oncologists.