A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Stopeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Stopeck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stopeck
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stopeck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Stopeck, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Gene Therapy
- Immune System Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stopeck graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Stopeck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison T Stopeck MD is a female Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alison T. Stopeck practice?
- Dr. Alison Stopeck has 1 office location.
Dr. Alison Stopeck practices Medical Oncology near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Oncologists.