A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Sullivan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Sullivan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Sullivan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Benedictine Hospital
- The Kingston Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Elizabeth Sullivan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alison E. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Alison Sullivan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alison Sullivan practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Ellenville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Paltz, NY and New York, NY.
See Ellenville Pediatricians and Ellenville Psychiatrists.