Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alison Sullivan
Dr. Alison Sullivan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middletown, NY, with other offices in Middletown, NY and Ellenville, NY (and 4 other locations). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, Child Psychiatry and Psychiatry. Dr. Sullivan is affiliated with HealthAlliance Hospital Broadway Campus, Orange Regional Medical Center and Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen. She speaks English.
Dr. Alison Sullivan has the following 4 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Alison Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, NY.
Dr. Victor Todisco
Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatrics
Middletown, NY 0 mi31
Dr. Esther Hedberg
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Middletown, NY 0 mi42
Dr. Ulrick Vieux Jr
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Middletown, NY 0 mi13