A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Tendler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Tendler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tendler
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tendler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Tendler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tendler graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tendler has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Renae Tendler MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alison R. Tendler practice?
- Dr. Alison Tendler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alison Tendler practices Ophthalmology near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Slingerlands, NY.
See Sioux Falls Ophthalmologists.