A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Tendler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Tendler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Tendler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tendler graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tendler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Renae Tendler MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alison R. Tendler practice?
- Dr. Alison Tendler has 1 office location.
Dr. Alison Tendler practices Ophthalmology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Ophthalmologists.