Wonderful doctor, difficult to contact. show details Wonderful doctor, difficult to contact.
Jul 10th, 2013

Dr Uccello is a wonderful, compassionate doctor who will go out of her way to help you but she has no receptionist and is at times virtually impossible to contact. More than once her phone line has been out of order for a week or more, and at other times I have left multiple phone messages and calls were never returned. When you are on a new regimen of medicine which needs follow up, this is very frustrating.

Was at the End of Our Rope, Until... show details Was at the End of Our Rope, Until...
Mar 20th, 2013

After multiple doctors & surgeons unable to effectively treat my daughter's pain in ALL of her joints, we finally found Dr. Ucello, who not only spent two hours discussing with my daughter all aspects of her life, and illness, and pain, but also efficiently prescribed a remedy. So, after several years of suffering, my daughter has noticed an immediate and measurable decrease in her pain.

Worth the long trip! show details Worth the long trip!
Apr 24th, 2012

One of the nicest, most caring, and knowledgeable doctors you'll meet. She understands women's health, especially. Highly recommend.

Can't find her either! show details Can't find her either!
Apr 11th, 2011

When I first met her I thought she was going to be the answers to my thyroid nightmare. She seemed so concerned and thorough. But after that it took months to see her again and I had to be the one calling and calling to get an appointment. Finally in March I went to see her again (after she cancelled my previous appointment) and she wasnt there! Her office was locked. Still havent heard back from her! VERY disappointing!

great diagnostician and thorough testing show details great diagnostician and thorough testing
Jan 16th, 2011

treats underlying problems not just symptoms! love her!

Nov 21st, 2010

Does anyone know what happened to Dr. Uccello? Can't get in touch with her

Jul 28th, 2010

She's a great doctor!! She knows her stuff, she's friendly and easy to talk to.