A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Vanegeren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Vanegeren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Vanegeren, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanegeren graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Vanegeren has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Marie Vanegeren MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alison M. Vanegeren practice?
- Dr. Alison Vanegeren has 1 office location.
Dr. Alison Vanegeren practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Primary Care Doctors.