A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Wagenknecht, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagenknecht graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wagenknecht has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagenknecht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alison Wagenknecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alison R. Wagenknecht practice?
Dr. Alison Wagenknecht practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MN and Lakeville, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alice Wagenknecht, Dr. Alesha Wagenknecht, Dr. Alisa Wagenknecht, Dr. Allyson Wagenknecht, Dr. Alecia Wagenknecht, Dr. Alyce Wagenknecht, Dr. Alicia Wagenknecht, Dr. Ada Wagenknecht