Dr. Alison Westfall Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Alison Westfall?

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

The wait time isn't always the best, but that's because sometimes she's delivering babies! She delivered my first child and I thought it was amazing to build the relationship with her, then have her there at the end. I've been seeing here for over 10 years and highly recommend her!

Great Doctor

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Dr. Westfall is great! Her bedside manner isn't the best at first, but I really warmed up to her after a few visits. The wait in that office can be absolutely ridiculous sometimes-my 1st appointment total wait time including the waiting room and in the exam room was over 1 hr, but Dr. Westfall is one of the best in Reno. She will do whatever it takes to ensure a healthy mom & baby, and I would highly recommend her to any mommies to be! Just a side note, avoid the nurse practitioner Terri, if you can't see Dr. Westfall and have to see the nurse ask for Ann.

Best OB and Nurse ever

Posted on March 14th, 2012

Dr Westfall delivered 2 of my 3 sons. I had to have C-sections because my babies are huge. She does the best surgery, no troubles. She also has the best nurse ever. Tori is amazing caring and wonderful. Love the staff.

Posted on January 14th, 2012

i completely trust Dr. Westfall. She always makes sure im comfortable, explains things to me very well, answers any questions i have, and always walks in the room with a smile. thank you Westfall for helping me get thru this pregnancy.

Great doctor... LONG WAIT!!

Posted on August 13th, 2011

Dr. Westfall is a fantastic doctor. Both her and her main nurse are very caring and actually care about me, my pregnancy and even my husband. Everyone at the OB/GYN ASSOC. is fantastic... except for the cranky receptionists in the front. The only complaint is every single visit we waited WAY too long, between 45 minutes and an hour and a half.

Dr. Westfall is Awsome

Posted on June 28th, 2010

I love, love, love Dr.Westfall. She is kind and very gentle and trust me ladies you want someone whos gentle, I had the miss fortune of having someone else see me once when Westfall was out of the office and I was in pain the whole day after. To this day with my 3rd pregnancy I wont have any other doctor but her.

The Best

Posted on January 28th, 2010

Dr Westfall delivered three of my children. She is wonderful, the most attentive Dr. I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I tell everyone I know to change OBs and go to her. I converted my sister, and a few friends they have all had a great experience with her.

Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Posted on July 27th, 2009

Dr. Westfall delivered my daughter! You should've seen the look on the Dr's face. She truly enjoys what she does and takes great pride in it! Thank you for taking such good care of me!

Posted on March 13th, 2009

This whole office treated me like a number the three times I went. Dr. Westfall is too busy to be taking on new clients.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 27th, 2009

wouldn't go to a different ob/gyn!

Posted on September 11th, 2008

Sh eis horrible. Stay away from her. She could not diagnose cancerous lesions, she could not diagnose myoms. And after soemoneelse does that for her, she never follws up.

Posted on September 29th, 2017