A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Whitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Whitman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Whitman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitman graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Whitman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Smyth County Comm Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Whitman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alison Whitman practice?
- Dr. Alison Whitman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alison Whitman practices Family Medicine near Abingdon, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, TN and Johnson City, TN.
See Abingdon Family Physicians.