A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Whitman is Excellent. Dr. Whitman has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Whitman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitman graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Whitman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wellmont Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whitman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alison Whitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alison D. Whitman practice?
Dr. Alison Whitman practices Family Medicine near Abingdon, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethton, TN and Kingsport, TN.
See Abingdon Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alice Whitman, Dr. Alesha Whitman, Dr. Alisa Whitman, Dr. Allyson Whitman, Dr. Alecia Whitman, Dr. Alyce Whitman, Dr. Alicia Whitman, Dr. Ada Whitman