Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Mar 5th, 2012

she is wonderful, caring and compassionate. I have never met a doctor quite like her. One in a million!

Feb 22nd, 2012

Dr. Whitman is a very caring doctor. She makes you feel at ease when talking to her. She also is very interested in questions you may have and gives you answers you can understand.

Jan 12th, 2012

Dr. Whitman was the best doctor I have seen in this area! She was caring, attentive, and assisted with all of my concerns. The office manager however is rude, inconsiderate and unprofessional. HMG as a whole is kind and caring, compassionate to individuals needs in good times and in bad. Durring the economic downfall, my family suffered signifigantly and came to a financial meltdown. As a result, our family needed to make the necessary choices to survive. In contacting HMG for policies concerning discharge of debt, there was no policy reporting that Patients are to be dropped and discontinue care from any and all HMG practices. However, my care was discontinued from this practice, and i was banned from recieving care from my PCP Dr. Whitman due to bankruptcy. In conversation with the office manager, she was inconsiderate, rude, and had no compassion, even after I had explained the financial situation had improved, and insurance was in place, and that I had spoke with the administration of HMG and was told that this was not of common practice. Its difficult to build a therapeutic report with just any doctor, and my thoughts are more for the loss of my physician, and i pitty anyone else that falls into the same prediciment.

Best dr ever! show details Best dr ever!
Dec 27th, 2011

Dr. Whitman is a wonderful doctor. Sometimes a patient needs to get more than just medicine; they need to feel that someone cares about what is wrong with them; and Dr. Whitman provides that. She is kind, understanding, and compassionate, and she possesses the very best talent.....she LISTENS!! I would recommend her to my family and all my friends!

Great Doctor!!! show details Great Doctor!!!
Dec 26th, 2011

Dr. Whitman is great! show details Dr. Whitman is great!
Sep 7th, 2011

Dr Whitman is the best doctor I've ever had. She listens and really cares about helping her patients get better. If you need a specialist, she doesn't hesitate in making the referral. She is a great doctor and she takes excellent care of her patients. Hopefully, she'll be my doctor for life.

May 6th, 2011

Listened to what I had to say. Treatment was appropriate. Response to my concerns was excellent.