A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Wortman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Wortman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wortman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wortman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Fairfax Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Cory Wortman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alison C. Wortman practice?
- Dr. Alison Wortman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alison Wortman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.