A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alissa Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alissa Renee Brown MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alissa R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Alissa Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Alissa Brown practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.